Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm totally stalling on miniatures

because I'm just waaaaay too tired tonight.  Given I did cut up the pieces for a gingerbread house and peppermint sticks, so I guess that's technically winning.  


Wedding wise, the birdhouses are happening and whatnot and I'm super duper excited because I ordered lollipops from etsy's own VintageConfection shop in various flavours.  Been waiting about a month and I'm getting antsy to eat them like the fatty I am.  Hopefully, they're perfect for the candy bar.  I want so badly for them to be delicious.  I mean, come on, it's pumpkin cheesecake flavor.


Anywho, I'll continue working on the christmas and hanukkah deedlybops and post them hopefully tomorrow or monday.  Till then though, eff that I'm sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment