Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Reading the Signs

I love when ASL is in TV shows.  I have so much freaking fun understanding and then totally not understanding and being like "wait...what?".  And that is what was happening while I was making an Etsy order this evening.  These stupid earrings are going to be the death of me, I swear.  On top of it, I've got this stupid cold that was all "HEY IM ALLERGIES" and now it's all "JK IM A COLD GOOD LUCK".  It's such a jerk.  Anyway, earrings.


I'm making replicas of Luna's Dirigible Plum earrings from the Harry Potter movies and selling them for Halloween.  I'm getting a good amount of orders; not as many as I'd like, but business is starting to pick up.  I hope eventually it soars like a majestic eagle over a candy corn mountain that is snowing bunnies and joy, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  I'm not sure how else to advertise and get my name and product out there.  Frustrating at times.  


See? Earrings.

Yeah.  I don't know where to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment