Tuesday, September 20, 2011

see above; it'll explain a lot

Hey there Internet.  So we've always been kinda casual and sort of involved, but I think it's time we take it to the next level.  I'm not talking Livejournal right now, Internet.  I'm talking regurgitating my daily happenings all over your... what would you call that aspect of abstract form? "Pages"?  You don't exactly possess a physical form.  Don't give me that look; you know I'm right.


Anyway, make sure to come here and check it out for epic stories of wedding planning, art studentry, and me trying to get my little business to take off on the back of a Firebolt Broom stick.


There will also probably be an epic post about a Harry Potter party; and some serious crushing on Daniel Radcliffe.


IT'S ON, INTERNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment